Call today for a free telephone consultation and price quote
- An Experienced DWI Lawyer can make a difference in your case.
- DWI charges are very serious and can result in loss of license, employment and result in a criminal record.
- Call me as soon as you’ve been arrested. I can help you through this stressful and upsetting time.
- Each person’s situation is different.I can advise you on the specifics of your case.
- I will explain how the law applies to your situation.
First time DWI arrest
- In most cases, at your first court appearance, the judge is required to suspend your license.
- I can fight to keep your license at that first court appearance.
- Call today and allow me to start defending you.
- I will personally build an aggressive and comprehensive defense for your case.
- I will personally represent you at all court dates, hearings and trials.
- No junior associate will handle your case.
- Before you hire an attorney, find out if he will personally represent you in court.
- I will use all of my 25 years DWI and criminal trial experience to defend you.
- I have the training and extensive trial experience to evaluate the evidence against you.
- I have successfully challenged the field the sobriety tests, breathalyzer tests and blood test evidence in court.
- You may have been subject to an illegal stop of your car.
- You have a right against illegal search and seizure of your person.
- You have a constitutional right to privacy.
- You have a Miranda rights.
- I will defend your rights.
- I have had Police checkpoints and roadblocks thrown out as unconstitutional!
Defending DWI in Western New York
- I have personally defended hundreds of people just like you against drunk driving charges.
- I have defended DWI and criminal cases in town and county courts in Monroe, Wayne, Livingston, Ontario, Yates, Orleans and Steuben Counties.
Breath test refusal
- If you refused the breath test, you need to call today.
- You have a right to a DMV hearing within 15 days of arraignment.
- You should have an attorney at that hearing.
- I will fight to get your license back at that hearing.
- I have the proven trial ability to defend you at any trial.
- If you have been arrested or convicted of DWI in the past, you need my trial experience.
- I have successfully defended many people charged with felony DWI.
- As a former prosecutor, I have the unique Grand Jury experience to defend you.
- I have the felony trial experience to defend you.
Richard Dever has the experience and training to defend you against any misdemeanor or felony charges you are facing.
He was a Senior AssistaNT District Attorney in the Monroe county District Attorney’s Office for nearly 8 years. For over
3 years, he was responsible for general criminal prosecution.
Richard Dever personally handled hundreds of misdemeanor and felony prosecutions and trials,including:
assault, forgery, possession of forged instrument possession of ilegal weapons, petit larceny,grand larceny, unemployment fraud, narcotics and dwi cases.
For over 20 years, Richard Dever has defended people just like you against criminal conviction.
His practice is limited to the defense of DWI and Criminal charges. Period.
Richard Dever is dedicated to the defense of criminal cases.
He has successfully defended hundreds of criminal cases, both Felonies and Misdemeanors.
You need his experience to defend you!
He has successfully defended cases involving:
- Petit larceny
- Grand larceny
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers compensation Fraud
- White collar Crime
- identity theft
- Assault 3rd and Assault 2nd degree
- Criminal Possession of a weapon in the 4th, 3rd and 2nd Degree
- Criminal Possession of Controlled substance in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Degrees
- Felony and misdemeanor marijuana offenses
- DWI Misdemeanor and Felonies, including Aggravated DWI, Leanders Law Offenses, Vehicular Assault and vehicular homicide
ATTORNEY RICHARD DEVER CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR CASE
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE CONSULTATION.
About Richard Dever
About Richard Dever
Richard Dever is a DWI and criminal attorney and has defended hundreds of cases in the greater Rochester area. Dever has extensive knowledge and familiarity with courts in your county and a competitive, diversified knowledge of criminal and DWI law.
Dever spent seven years as Assistant District Attorney in Monroe County and can view your case through the eyes of a prosecutor to better defend you against your DWI or criminal charges. For the past 20 years he has been a DWI and criminal defense attorney dedicated to protecting your rights when faced with drunk driving or criminal arrests.
Unlike many large firms, The Law Office of Richard Dever won’t pass your case off to a junior attorney. Dever will personally meet with you, make court appearances and defend you through your entire case.
For a map of the courthouses in the counties The Law Office of Richard Dever service click on your county from the list below: